Online Application for New Students and Transferees
Welcome to the Online Application Page of Philippine School Oman. Please read the following guidelines in filling out the online application form for new students and transferees.
The Philippine School admits new students and transferees on the bases of the result of the entrance test, personal interview, academic records, character evaluation, and student's and parent's acceptance of the school philosophy, vision, mission, goal, objectives, rules, and regulations as stipulated in the Student Handbook.
All Grade 1 applicants MUST be at least (6) six years old by 31 October of the current school year and MUST have attended/completed a kindergarten program or its equivalent
Important Dates to Remember
ENLISTMENT for New Students and Transferees – May 2023 onwards
TESTING- June 2023 onwards
Step 3 on the day of the learner's entrance exam:
1. Duly accomplished Online Registration Form
2. Original Form 138 or School Report Card (with English translation for Non-Filipino applicants)
3. Form 137 or TOR (complete academic record of the student for Non-Filipino applicants)
4. Original and clear copy Passport (ID Page) & valid Visa (for parents and child)
5. Original and clear copy of Birth Certificate (with English translation for Non-Filipino applicants)
6. Oman Residence Card copy (parents and child)
7. Original Good Moral Character Certificate/Honorable Dismissal from the Principal of former school
8. Certificate of Transfer from the previous school
9. Clear copy of Health and Medical Records/Vaccination Records
10. Three (3) passport size photos
11. For OMANI Nationals, submit a copy of PERMIT TO STUDY IN A NON-OMANI SCHOOL
For uniform sketch click here:
School patch and PE uniform are available in the Accounts/Finance office.
TO FOLLOW UP ON YOUR APPLICATION: Please message on whatsapp at 72500293 or send an email at email@example.com